Access for Beginners
Build Your Own Database Easily With MS Access
Microsoft Access is a database management tool that provides a quick and easy way to develop databases and is particularly well suited for individuals and small business. With MS Access, you can organize your data in a flexible manner, find the information that you are looking for, and produce reports summarizing your selected contents.
- Create a basic database using MS Access
- Create and modify tables, queries, forms and reports
- Add, modify, and delete data in a database
- Create relationships of tables for referential integrity
- Import or Export data to or from MS Access
Individuals who want to learn basic knowledge in database management or want their information to be secured and protected.
- Database Jargons
- Relational Database System
- Spreadsheet vs. Database
Overview of Access
- Designing a database and Concept Mapping
- Internal Structure